Monday 17 August 2009

I JUST COPPED THIS 1

I SHOULD TELL YA MOMMA ON YOU!



You might already have heard the glory story about the oh so gifted man called Red from the sunny streets of Cali. This man is a sick beatboxe/singer. I first heard about him on Jeff 'Chairman' Mao's blog quite a while ago when some raw footage of Red doing his thing outside the HVW8 Gallery started to float around the net..Fast FWD the story & a couple of months later he's got his siiiiiickkkkk tune released with a lil help from HVW8 & Stones Thow Records!! I'm so happy for Red & all of his worldwide fans that the tunes finally out in the record shops available for a few squids & is now bumpin in my crispyville flat day n night! I advice all you folks out there to cop it while its still out there. It's a limited one so hurry up, lace your shoes n run to the stooo!

Oh n theres a pretty sick Dam-Funk rmx on the B-side! Sweet stuff!!